Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Chapter 7: Disobedience to Parents


al-Adab al-Mufrad
[Imam Bukhari (Rahimahullah)]
{Chapter 7: Disobedience to Parents}
15. Abu Bakra reported that the Messenger of Allah (may the peace and salutations be upon him) said,
“‘Shall I tell you which is the worst of the major sins?’ He repeated that three times.
They replied, ‘Yes, Messenger of Allah’.
He said, ‘Associating something else with Allah and disobeying parents.’
He had been reclining, but then he said up and said, ‘Beware of Lying.’”
Abu Bakra added, “He continued to repeat it until I wished he would stop”

16. Warrad, the scribe of al-Mughira b. Shu’ba, said,
“Mu’awiya wrote to al-Mughira and asked, ‘Write down for me something that you heard the Messenger of Allah (may the peace and salutations be upon him) say.’”
Warrad said, “He dictated to me and I wrote out, ‘I heard him forbid asking too many questions, wasting money and idle talk.’”

No comments: