Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Knowledge: Do not Lie against Prophet

Volume 001 :: Book 003 (Knowledge) :: Hadith 106

Narated By 'Ali : 

The Prophet said, "Do not tell a lie against me for whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally) then he will surely enter the Hell-fire."


Volume 001 :: Book 003 (Knowledge) :: Hadith 107

Narated By 'Abdullah bin Az-Zubair : 

I said to my father, 'I do not hear from you any narration (Hadith) of Allah s Apostle as I hear (his narrations) from so and so?" Az-Zubair replied. l was always with him (the Prophet) and I heard him saying "Whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally) then (surely) let him occupy, his seat in Hell-fire.


Volume 001 :: Book 003 (Knowledge) :: Hadith 108

Narated By Anas : 

The fact which stops me from narrating a great number of Hadiths to you is that the Prophet said: "Whoever tells a lie against me intentionally, then (surely) let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire."


Volume 001 :: Book 003 (Knowledge) :: Hadith 109

Narated By Salama : 

I heard the Prophet saying, "Whoever (intentionally) ascribes to me what I have not said then (surely) let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire."


Volume 001 :: Book 003 (Knowledge) :: Hadith 110

Narated By Abu Huraira : 

The Prophet said, "Name yourselves with my name (use my name) but do not name yourselves with my Kunya name (i.e. Abu-l Qasim). And whoever sees me in a dream then surely he has seen me for Satan cannot impersonate me. And whoever tells a lie against me (intentionally), then (surely) let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire."

No comments: